Sunday, August 13, 2006

saturday night

Friday, August 11, 2006

This is a very special day for someone who I'm missing a lot. Sorry I can't be by your side to celebrate it with you. At least we have 1.5 days of August 11 this year. :) And sorry, I'm gonna keep my blog non mushy. Heehee.

DSC00009

my lunch consisted of burger and fries. every lunch from the cafeteria is a painful reminder that i shld cook my own. Also i have no idea why my photo turned out this way. that's why i need to go read the camera manual.. haha if it will actually help.

we went down to the lab to do some high level regression testing. [sounds cheem, right.] here we are goofing about..

DSC00033DSC00032
DSC00031

DSC00035


and we went to the asian supermkt at miles road. this is my new favourite mkt.. it's cleaner, has fresher stuff, has real fish [tho i have no idea how to prepare+cook] and is nearer!!! it even has japanese stuff.. cheese cakes and maccha icecream and candy! :)


DSC00037


my room mate was asleep by the time i reached... so i cooked some taopok and xbc with dark soya sauce [i took the longest time to find this!] and some luncheon meat.. the rice was chicken rice rice.. =)


DSC00039

While watching '40 year old virgin' on HBO, i had some dessert.. caramel fudge twirl ice cream drenched in Starbucks coffee liqueur.. =)

Saturday, August 12, 2006

today, i realised how good it feels to stay at home. There're a million and one things to do, such as arranging your photos, reading your new camera manual, laundry, painting your nails, blogging, organizing your ipod folders.. out of which i hafn't really achieved much. damnit. right now the guys are at kev's apartment drinking beer, mahjonging and playing cards. while im stoning in my room [my flatmate has returned to spore for a wk again, to settle her PR stuff.] cos i still have so many things to do and am tired [went factory outlet just now.. =x] and also, i dun wanna play mahjong cos i will sure lose and i am already very broke.

so out of all that i set out to do today, i only finished up blogging. technically i hafnt even finished cos this entry is still not completed. ok. let me get this over and done with so that i can go sleep. going to the safari tmr! [actually.. come to think of it.. it only makes sense not to go cos it's gonna cost $$$ and i still have a million things to do.. but i guess i really shldnt be anti social. and part of me is afraid that if i dun go i'll miss out some really fun time [but most of the time we dun haf a lot of fun, heh]

meanwhile, cos there's some kok thing happening with my template, my tagboard is all the way at the bottom, in case you're lookin for it haha.


DSC00041

i really miss good ol 70c coffee.

DSC00040


cooked fried rice for the roomie whose flight is at 5pm. It's a really bad time to fly, with the increased security at the airport and everything, so i hope she's ok.

So, even though I felt damn good staying at home and having some 'ME' time, and even though I spent way too much at the factory outlets at Lodi last week, I somehow had to go to the Aurora Farm premium outlets again. ARgh! I bought less i suppose, but still spent quite a bit. Sigh this is getting out of hand, is it? No more outlets for the next 2 month at least. :(

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the goose looking at my stupid face

DSC00055

amused by the beautiful geese

DSC00056

always have to eat subway at outlets

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

pretty skies on the way home

DSC00068

at least i bought less this time right? a polo sweater, dkny sweater, chunky fossil watch, MAC concealer, suede gloves.

you know what, I've maxed this month's flickr upload limit. Tried using photobucket but it was super slow and buggy. Becoming kinda reliant on flickr cos blogger's image support sucks. Kinda tempted to pay for flickr, wonder how much it costs.. How how how? I just checked. it's US$24.95 a yr.. quite reasonable, no?

I actually have more photos on this entry to upload but neither photobucket nor blogger seems to be working.. GRR! I shall just go sleep then. night! [edit: uploaded via photobucket lu!]

No comments: