Friday, August 11, 2006

factory outlets are evil.

Sunday, August 6, 2006

Hoho.. went to shop with new, jeff and kev. I thought there'd be more pple going.. but in the end only the 4 of us.. This time we visited prime outlets at Lodi, a 45min drive from the apartment. I wasn't intending to buy anything and since the shops were usually the same, I thought I'd just walk around and check the shops out.. Lunch at the food court was a yummilicious subway set:

P1010496

my purchases include.....


P1010499

2 non stick frying pans [the one we're using already scratched.. sian. cancerous, leh!]

P1010500
bath and body works pear blossoms bodylotion showergel bodysplash, and lavender aromatherapy scrub!

P1010501
2 huge bottles of shampoo and conditioner
P1010503
my fav milano cookies


P1010504
P1010506
my OPI 'suzi sells sushi by the seashore' lip color. time to buy the nail color too. haha!

P1010508
suede coat w fur trimmings.. and some suede care spray and brush thingie.
P1010512
2 levis jeans [only ~25 each!], 2 tees, a cute cap and bag.
P1010522

a hairband!

P1010525
spf24 lipbalm
P1010498
and check out my total damage. i must be mad. They're organising another trip down this wkend. aurora farms.. urgh!! so tempting! how?

P1010527

damn good chicken soup noodle, with spinach and scrambled eggs. done by flatmate of course.


P1010528

my chilli sotong and xbc w onions
Monday, August 7, 2006



P1010529

check out my PINK tennis racquet! cute anot? part of proceeds go to the breast cancer foundation leh. there are pink tennis balls too, hafn't bought them from ks. damnnn cute! yea that means im picking up tennis. hope it wun be a passing fad.. though that's very very very likely cos the guys are all so good and i keep missing + i have no ball sense + i have no strength to smack + i suck at sports... sob!


P1010530

everyone shld do this. put together all your toiletries, and you will realise you have TOO DAMN MUCH showergel, lotions and hair pdts for a lifetime. And then you will stil continue to buy more. urgh!!! i have to finish all of these by this yr if not must bring back so mafan! btw, they're arranged in rainbow colour. Nice hor? Always had a fetish for rainbow colour-arranged things. Since I was a lil girl i used to arrange my colour pencils [those cute colleen japanese tin boxes with which you press the corners at one end to open?] in rainbow colours!! its a must!


P1010531

beautiful colours.

P1010532
amazing food cooked by dearest flatmate, after the tennis session. xbc+mushroom, egg+lapcheong+parsleybits, seasonedporkribs w noodle. Fantastic. She's improving in her cooking by the day! [while my cooking is still nowhere. boo.]
My. i've finally finished blogging on all my taken photos.. sooo tiring! meanwhile, i've been busy collecting accessories b4 my camera arrives. Can't wait! it actually reached my apartment yday, but no one was at the reception to sign for it.. so suay. Hopefully i'll be able to get it today.
Accesories accumulated include:
1. underwater housing
2. ipod camera adaptor
3. battery
4. memory stick
5. bag
6. screen protector
I really wish i had a tripod, so that i can take nice night pictures. [especially for my las vegas trip! wheeheee] but my camera is so small so i want a small tripod, which can still extend to proper lengths. i saw a samsonite tripod which is very light but it's huge. it was only 7.99!! my god so gian.. sigh but too big lah. cant even fit into my bag.
newest update: just checked ups and my camera has reached my apartment!! can't wait to go back to collect it. hahahahaaaa...
going for a Indians baseball game later. my first baseball game! gonna check out the rules first.. haha.. cya folks!

No comments: