Tuesday, August 01, 2006

of lunch boxes, work and parcels

Either i'm hallucinating that i took lots more photos than i did, or some of my photos have gone missing from my camera. So I don't have pictures of everyday's lunch. Not that anyone gives a damn but it's just the perfectionist in me that makes me anal about such inane details. ok, on with my photos for the week..

Actually I've ordered a camera online. So exciting right. Together with lots of accessories (from different individual sites). But the next day the camera people tell me that they have no more stock, and that the stock will be in in 3-4 weeks. They asked if i still wanted it.. So I replied. But then.. I never heard anything from them ever again. No telephone number at website, the input form at website is down. So bogus right. AT least they hafn't deducted the money from my acct.. Think I'd better take out all my money from my acct so i don't get cheated. Haha. As a matter of fact i'm gonna do it right now.

Done. Haha. See? Cheapo lah. Choose dubious website just becaues the price is way lower. Haiya. Hopefully they'll get back to me. It's really bothering me.

Meanwhile, my accessories are happily shipping to my apartment. LOL. I'm such a joke right. It's freak events like this which make me a more careful person. They make me realise that I'm actually pretty irresponsible and lousy at handling things. In this yr alone, I've had taxi drivers driving off with my luggage in their boot (hongkong trip), I've transferred money to the wrong account (luckily there was no such account.. if not! my money!! boo) and now, I've trusted non trustable websites with my hardearned money. Learning from experience, that's what they call it. But I hate learning from my own mistakes. It's dumb loh.

And the first of the accessories reached yesterday. I'm not sure what made me buy this. It sure ain't cheap and I'm not gonna use it often. It also imposes on which camera I can ultimately buy (now it's arrived i can't change my mind on the cam). But I think it's definitely very useful. For beach vacations.. when snorkelling! and also when it snows. I hope I'll use it.

what's in my parcel?

sony SPK-WA sports pack!

Recently the NTU pple have been back in spore for convo, so it's been quiet around here in office. What have I been up to? RSLogix and MFC tutorials.. haha. Also started reading this book:

Heehee. Software testing, leh!

The people here are damn funny. They set up this just for us! Not exactly useful huh. But it will be good in the winter when we go into daylight savings mode.

Lunch for 25th July (Tuesday). I heart luncheon meat!!


Sambal spinach! :)


Chicken wings with dark sauce and chili sauce.. left over from my chicken rice on Sunday


Oh. This one is pretty special. Haha, it consists of tomyam+chilli spinach+ramen, luncheon meat and mashed potatoes. Total mismatch. Sometimes I wonder if what I cook reflect my mood at that time. I must have been pretty mixed up that day.

No comments: