Wednesday, March 07, 2007

what to do with USD 370 000 000

The Ohio lottery is siow one. It snowballed to US$370,000,000 today. Wow, what you can do with that amount of money, I don't even know how to imagine. I've tried it once in some pool with colleagues, paid $5, and somehow the pool of what, 20 pple won $12 and it went into the next draw and I never saw my $5 again.

You know, now that I look at it, I think I secretly wish I won't win the money when I buy the ticket. Maybe I'm a sore loser and I'm saying that cos I didn't win. Maybe I'm just fake cos if not what do I buy it for. But it seems too good to be true (i'm not talking about the chances of winning the money, i'm talking about actually winning the money.) If I really win the millions.. I think it would really change me. I don't think I would ever spend the same way again. Maybe I might get addicted to spending? gambling? Maybe it will lead to me shaving my hair bald.

Maybe I'm too averse to changes. Things cannot happen too fast for me, I have a slow reaction time.

What happens when the money finishes? Oh wait, maybe if you invest it prudently it will never finish. Hahaha. OK. Give me that USD$370M then. I'll take it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

USD370,000,000? Put them into FundSuperMart :P