Thursday, March 22, 2007

smart me

I'm currently blogging like crazy because I realised I have so little time left.. Mummy and daddy are visiting on monday!! And I'm going on a road trip this weekend so I gotta finish up all my posts before they come cos I won't have the time to after they do. Doesn't help that I've been busy visiting places cos there's so little time left to!!! Need to collect as many states as I can!

Anyway, this post is about how clever I am. My poor 5 yr old fujitsu has served me really well. Keyboard is getting grubby and oily but other than that, the main issue is the battery + adapter. Like any other laptop the battery is dead liao. But the adapter is really loose, prob cos I dropped it (the lappy) once. So it's really irritating that sometimes the adapter gets loose when you adjust your screen or shift your laptop and then DIU! The laptop shuts down cos it has no battery. So I tried pushing the plug in tight, pulling it out.. but I was unable to reach an equilibrium, whenever my fingers left the plug, the 'charging' sign would go off.

I finally found a fantastic solution to it..

DSC06082
stuff a piece of serviette there to make sure the plug is pulled as out as it can be while staying connected. Whee!

No comments: