Thursday, March 22, 2007

24

Friday, March 9, 2007 Singapore time

The wonderful colleagues held a surprise party for me. kev and puji tried to sneak off to buy the cake and present after work, but my eagle eye caught them and "WHERE ARE YOU ALL GOING", I questioned kevin. Haha.. he is a damn lousy actor man. He started stammering.. er.. shopping.. for.. clothes. Actually at that time I thought he didn't want me to tag along cos they were shopping for some, guy stuff.. i dunno, underwear? So I just continued working..

Later on puji called me and asked me to go to his apartment to watch death note 2.. Haha.. that's when it hit me. must be go and buy my stuff.. haha.. later on when i told kevin he was like how suspicious, he went "Yah! Like how, if say shopping you sure want to go one what!" Which, is very true. Heehee.

DSC05858DSC05859
yl prepared damn good asparagus w bacon [this picture is the uncooked one]. and i happily snapped a photo of them singing for me.. heh heh quite off huh

Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_01Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_02
nice cake with cute candles

Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_04Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_07
puji's camera got remote control! damn fun

Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_08
Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_09

spot the difference in the following picts:
Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_10
Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_11
Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_12
Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_14
Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_16
yah, you're right. that idiot behind me who's making the silly poses.. there're a lot more similar picts with only jy in different poses actually but i don't think you're really interested are you haha

Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_18Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_19
they say i look like gek4 sai4 in the left pict.. so there's the right pict

Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_20Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_23
Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_25Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_26
cut until damn tired. erwin is laughing sooooo happily at a very classic joke. HEE.

Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_27
lol!!!!!

Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_29
ameek is my only friend who wanted me to pass the cake to her. the rest just wanted to eat.

DSC06076DSC06075Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_32
my present!! loves it!!! thank you guys!!!

Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_33Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_34
cake was yummy yummy. next time dont bake anymore haha

Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_35
yay.. ameek do the dishes for us

Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_41Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_53
my pants look like bell bottoms hor, plus the guitar, hippie anot?

Xin-en_Bdae_Eve_54
this shows you how irritating the guys are. hahaha.


Friday, March 9, 2007 Singapore time


DSC05862DSC05863
there was a blackout at our office! in fact, in whole of cuyahoga county. I thought it was so amusing to see everyone working in the dark.

george brought us to Damon's for my birthday! It was, out of cuyahoga county. they had some game going on which you could join in.. really cool. You can guess straight away, and the clues start appearing and you can change your answer along the way, but you'll get decreasing number of points as the time gets longer. The 3rd clue is always really obvious so, even if you're really clueless (like i am) you can still enjoy guessing.
DSC05869DSC05871
DSC05874DSC05875
onion stack. yummmmy

DSC05876DSC05877
my apple something chicken with snow peas, and ice cream for my bday! thanks george!

No comments: