Tuesday, July 18, 2006

no more hokkien mee for 11 months..



Just a note to say that I'm safely in Ohio after my 1 week (that felt like, 1 minute?) back in spore for convo. Still feeling kinda grouchy for being stuck here for 11 months, and kinda sore that I didn't get to eat my hokkien mee, stingray, satay, bbq c wing, mee siam, char kway teow.. There just wasn't enough time, and we kept eating expensive food.. (crystal jade thrice :p)

We reached our apartments at around midnight, and reported for work the nxt day.. and as expected I totally fell asleep during the training. I really should be sleeping now but im still so jetlagged and awake now..

And I smell of burnt popcorn. If you're wondering if my cooking skills have improved, you can check it out here:




burnt chocolate pop tart

chaota popcorn

So looks like my chaota cooking days aren't over yet, and is just about to start. Seems like I lack the ability to read and understand simple instructions like 'Most microwave ovens take less than 4 minutes to complete the popping process'

ok, gonna try to sleep with my popcorn smelling hair+room. More photos of convo later!!

No comments: