Saturday, October 21, 2006

yes, it is autumn

Friday, September 29, 2006


DSC01947

Pretty proud of this dish. It always turns out different though cos I randomly grab different amounts of whatever spices i can find in the kitchen n throw it on the chicken. Haha. But mainly lots of honey and black pepper. =)

Sunday, October 1, 2006

Went to Grove City Prime Outlets (again, yes.)

DSC01950
DSC01954
I still managed to buy a lot of things. What is wrong with me man. Well bobian right its getting cold so I need more clothes!!

Well, obviously halloween isn't here yet, but the signs are everywhere! decorations in pples yards and stuff. See what this person did to his yard:

DSC01959
DSC01960

very crazy, I say. Complete with coffin, and person hanging on tree, tombstone, mummy, witch, skeleton.. if my parents did this to my house i'd run away from home!

Friday, October 6, 2006

DSC01961

Took this from my office window on the way to the toilet. My office surroundings are real pretty huh? That's the carpark! It used to be a golf course and they converted it so there's nice grass and lakes (pond actually) and stuff. It's really cold now, the leaves are either yellow/gone. Loads of leaves on the ground for you to crunch crunch with your shoes.

The best part of autumn in my opinion, are the squirrels. They are really everywhere!!! Working real hard I suppose, gettin ready for hibernation or somethin. Everyday when I leave office I can see at least 3 squirrels rushing around the grass near the pine cones!!! You know, they really brighten up my day. They look so damn cute and clean and dry and fat and bushy tailed. I just look at them and feel damn high. Kinda makes me feel like Veruca Salt. "Daddy, I want a squirrel." Heck, I don't even need one that can differentiate good/bad nuts, I'll feed him everyday!!

No comments: