Sunday, October 01, 2006

cali-vegas at cleveland

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

We wanted to go to niagara falls on sunday but weather.com said that it was rainy so we didn't try.. Ended up sleeping away. Having pb around meant that there was someone to have lunch with me every day! on Monday we went to hunan east to have my favourite curry beef lunch special. I learnt that the lunch specials were in the 'lao3 wai4' menu. but for some kok reason i actually like them! Especially cos they are cheaper lah. the real chinese dishes were expensive!

And greedy pb ordered one 'real chinese' dish of mushroom n xbc.. despite me warning him the servings were large.. we ended up dapaoing that of course. For tuesday's lunch, I kinda ran out of places to go for a cheap lunch so I made pb cook a simple lunch for us! heehee! damn nice! Drove home from work.. and then got food to eat! =)



DSC01926
(he didnt cook the egg tofu on the bottom left which kinda freaked me out.. is tofu cooked already? well we microwaved it in the end.. ) was a nice lunch! nicest dish was the tapaoed xbc and shrooms haha!

DSC01929
DSC01932
oh, and i guess he came to legacy village to walk walk after my lunch while I was working.

DSC01935
went to aurora farms premium outlets after work.. bought some toys for joy here.. polo teeshirts.. and yankee candles for his relatives.
Next we finally went to eat pb's crab..
DSC01938
see how excited he is
DSC01939
our appetizer.. jumbo shrimp with bleucheese and dunno what..

DSC01940
nice, but very bushuang that it was cold

DSC01941
we shared this.. its supposed to be for one person!?!? but it was just nice for the two of us.. there's some crab cake thing, king crab legs and soft shell crab.
I still prefer my black pepper / chili crab ANYTIME.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Lunched at Chipotle.. luv their burritos! And surprisingly, we felt full enough after sharing one burrito.. hoho.

And here is the feast that pb prepared for dinner!

DSC01942
red date steamed chicken, chili prawn, abc soup, tomato omelette. i approve!

And then it was time for him to go.

No comments: