Sunday, October 29, 2006

nice a not?

Poor zooomr has been down and the administrator kristopher is like, working on the servers 24/7. It's so heartening to see him working so hard and I really hope everything works out fine. Not just because i want my photos back but cos he's so nice and he keeps apologising and updating us about the situation. So cute. He really brings a personal feel to zooomr.

Well my photos are mostly up, don't know about the most recent entries on the snow though. Hope they are still around. So while I didn't have access to the photos, I decided to spend my saturday revamping the site. haha.. so from a CSS idiot, i became.. er, i am still a CSS idiot. i totally messed up 2 pple's code and i still dunno CSS so I hope my template will be robust enough. *crosses fingers*

Oh, and there is no more pink on my blog. hoho!!

No comments: