Saturday, October 14, 2006

Long time no update.

Yup, I've been really busy with work, which is a good thing. Enjoying my work and time passes so quickly for mon to friday! Doubt it would be like that when i'm back in spore so let me enjoy it for now. Doesn't help that i've recently restarted my maple addiction. 2x exp card for 6am to 10 am meaning once i get home from work, it's maple all the way hahaha. trying very hard to reach Magehood which is like as far away as ever. How i wish bubbles could be there to pei me though! is so much more fun w pple around.

Time on weekends, pass even faster. Cos of my laziness to blog I haven't even talked about my columbus day trip last wk [which wasn't much really]. Or daily food picts. hahaha. Haven't uploaded picts from my camera for some time they are still sitting in my camera.. i am such a bum. I've changed my tagboard though the previous one was down for so long and required weird passwords from pikkie.

On a happy note, I saw my first snow yday! When george told us that it was forecasted to snow on thursday, I didn't quite believe it.. And it really did snow! It is freaking autumn loh what is wrong with cleveland! Well, at least there were just light flakes. Heard that in Buffalo there were 2 feet of snow. Heehee. Silly!
So when xs came in and said 'it's snowing.', the whole entire s'pore office zoomed out of the room to the window. freaking suaku!! Some of us also ran out to take some photos and freeze ourselves off.

It's really weird cos it's all sunny and bright and the grass is green so it looks really warm when you're indoors/in the car. And once you step out, you get a freaking shock. Even if you're fully jacketed. It is so freezing even though this is only the beginning. I've packed my gloves, hat and scarve in the car but no one seems to be wearing them yet except for a couple of pple. I really wish I could wear them cos even the steering wheel is freezing cold and my fingers get numb. But if i wore them, sure kena suan by george and all of them. haha. gotta try to dong a bit anyway and condition myself.

Recently I've been doing things that I could never have imagined myself doing if i were back in s'pore. driving interstate, cooking (decent in my opinion) meals, planning holidays, travelling every other weekend, walkin in the cold streets. Really glad to be learning and experiencing such things, cos if i were in spore i would probably never ever learn to cook or pass my driving test, and of course i'd never get a chance to wear pretty furry jackets. Haha.

No comments: