Tuesday, October 24, 2006

let it snow!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Even though I had prepared lunch, when George said lets go out for lunch i jumped at the chance. Simply cos his choices are usually pretty good and affordable. First it was Hunan East, then Chipotle and this time, it was Cracker n Barrel for Southern cooking. Or 'home cooking' as George put it, to which Sebastian replied 'Whose home? Yours or mine.' Haha that cracked George up and now he knows he gotta keep an eye on sebast. hurhur.. now he knows how much I suffer from sebast's cruelty, I sit next to him summore. heee.

The place was pretty, interesting with lotsa old stuff and posters and portraits. There was also a lil shop selling cute home made candies [if i was 10 yrs younger i wld have bought one of each available flavour] and country decor. Loads of cute halloween decorations as well.. Still a sucker for soft toys [beanie babies!] but restrained myself from adding to my dust collecting collection.

DSC02000

sebast-who-wants-to-gain-weight, andrian-who-gained-weight


DSC02003
The food was damn good. My lemon butter trout was perfectly spiced, and I was damn glad to taste okra [ladies fingers! even though it was not of the sambal variety, but breaded and fried as seen in the pict], baked apple slices, and mac and cheese. I was too full to enjoy the corn muffin and biscuits [as in, you know, biscuits here.] And it only cost about 10 bucks. Happiness. Would definitely lurve to go there again.

On the same day, remember I mentioned how everyone from the Spore office zooooomed out to watch the snow? Here's some evidence of the clowns in the corridor:

DSC02004

haha evryone is grinning sillily


DSC02005
Not much snow by the time we got out. boo.

DSC02010
Later in the afternoon it started again

DSC02012

out to catch some snow again!


Friday, October 13th, 2006


DSC02014

Just a picture of the beautiful skies I woke up to this morning. Dunno why I was awake and sober enough to actually take a photo right after I jumped outta my cozy bed!

No comments: