Tuesday, October 24, 2006

let it snow PART 2

Haha, just as I was typing the previous post abt the thursday snow, it was snowing like crazy today. the 2nd time I see snow! And it was really different. As I drove to work today, I saw snow covered cars, and snow covered GRASS, snow covered branches and snow covered rooftops.. WOW! It was Beautiful. I couldn't stop squealing in excitement [can you imagine me doing that?] and my poor flatmate had to endure both my lousy driving and the squealing hurhur. And after a while, it actually snowed pretty heavily in the afternoon. I'll let the picts do the talkin as usual...



DSC02286
when i just reached office it wasn't snowing but there was mysteriously snow on the grass
DSC02287
cars are still free from snow
DSC02289
it's only autumn! what's wrong with this place!
DSC02294

this looks very much into winter doesn't it? As I took this photo I suddenly remembered the lil squirrels who used to scamper around, and I wondered what happened to them. I mean its not fair it's only autumn so what if they hadn't gathered enough food? What if they didn't return home in time and froze out there? =(


DSC02298

Haha, couldn't resist running out to play during work! =x first touch of snow, first Snowball.


DSC02301

first taste of snow! haha! too bad they melt once they touch my tongue, if not can take photo of the snowflake on my tongue hahaha

DSC02303

poor cars

DSC02305

first step in snow


DSC02307

freezing

DSC02308

no gloves!!

DSC02310



DSC02311

taken when back in the warmth of the building

DSC02315

er, i went out again with another group of pple haha. i wonder if the geese forgot to migrate?

DSC02318

and my ford taurus at the end of the day.. haha notice how bad my parking is.. hahahhaha

DSC02319

I had to hit all that snow off with a branch.

Well.. snow is so damn beautiful. Can't wait to go skiing, skating, tobogganing, tubing, snowboarding!!!!!!!! Whee!

DSC02320

No comments: