Wednesday, May 02, 2007

of love, the unconditional kind

daddy and mummy are safely back at home! so, i finally have some time to catch up on blogging. yday at the airport i hugged them goodbye and thanked them for flying round half the globe to find me and take care of me. dad said that no, i was the one who took care of them.

as i was driving home i thought of what he said and it finally dawned on me that im not as dependent on them anymore. when schooling i was still dependent on them for pocket money and staying with them [and i will be after i go back, duh].. they even took care of hall fees and even my singtel bill is taken care of by dad haha so shameless. and tears started rolling down my cheeks for the whole journey back.

they're the ones who miss me the most, yet they were the ones who supported my decision to relocate straight away. it's so dumb that i didnt realise how much i missed them until they left me again.

anyway, to make up for my weird emotional trip i went to marcs and bought loads of makeup haha. bought 2x revlon 12h eyeshadow palettes in green and brown hues, and 4 opi shades!! grand central carnation, blushingham palace, 20 candles on my cake, innsbruck bronze, and also sally hansen's megashine topcoat, not cos ive run out but simply cos its so cheap here. yay. i wanna buy lots more opi colors!!! ahhh.. i also bought 4 pieces of garlic and a 1L bottle of lemon-lime gatorade. how random.

yes! spring is here, weather is warmer and time for my toes to resurface after being smothered in covered shoes. time for me to hone my lousy mani/pedi skills! im also supposed to be jogging cos im like how round now and im afraid no one will ask me out for suppers after i'm back in spore.

No comments: