Sunday, May 06, 2007

dad+mum @ pittsburgh, pennsylvania

So! The day after my kentucky trip weekend, mummy and daddy touched down in cleveland to look for ME! for a whole month!


Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I originally took leave today to bring them around, but george suggested wednesday instead cos I really should let them rest for a day after that long flight and jetlag and everything. So I went to work, but at lunch time I brought them to hunan east!

DSC06598

They pretty much enjoyed the braised beef and dou miao. And they were really amused at how we can tapao everything. We asked for a leetle bit more rice and they gave us a huge bowl. In the end they tapaoed the rice for us as well!

After which we went to CAM market so that mummy can buy lots of ingredients to cook for ME muahaha.


Wednesday, March 28, 2007

So I took leave on weds instead to bring them to pittsburgh! Oh actually I went for a meeting in the morning and left only at 11ish. Daddy loves taking photos of me pumping petrol dunno why. So when we reached pittsburgh, it was really crowded! Cos we were in the campus and lots of students were around. Which translates to no parking lots!

In the first place there are mostly parallel parking lots. Now plus it was crowded.. tsk.. so terrorizing. mummy was so amused that i was so traumatized at the parking situation. Luckily I found a parking lot that was at a 45 deg angle.. muahaha.

DSC06599DSC06614
safely parked! I was so traumatized i left the hazard lights on. Luckily there was still battery left when we came back hurhur.

DSC06619
allegheny county's soldiers memorial

DSC06622DSC06637
uPitt's cathedral of learning, and the austrian classroom, taken by a student who was reading there.

DSC06660DSC06664
after which, we went up mount washington to check out the scenery.

DSC06656
pretty pittsburgh.

Nice place.. Though we spent 4 hours driving, and only about 2 hours touring.

No comments: