Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nokia Sports Tracker - today's run

One of the things I love most about my (quite) new Nokia E71 is the Sports Tracker. This is actually the first time I'm fully utilizing it because the gps didn't work the previous time. Decided to splurge a bit and try out the A-GPS, hopefully I don't freak out when the bill comes.

Turned out that it was pretty accurate! And it was really easy and painless to upload my route through the Sports Tracker interface on my phone, to the Sports Tracker website:
http://sportstracker.nokia.com/nts/workoutdetail/index.do?id=537128

Except for the part where it thought I was travelling at 20+km/h haha.. other than that, it's very useful to know exactly how I run, where I go fast and when I slow down.. and especially, how much distance I covered at what speed. And it is all automatic.. no more planning and manual mapping of routes!

Now I can't wait for my next run so that I can play with this again =)



No comments: