Monday, January 15, 2007

baaaaaaack

Yup. Back from an insanely long vacation. Tonnes of photos and videos to share with you guys of course. You know, when you travel long enough, other than the usual home sickness, you actually look forward to going back and resuming your normal life. Kinda silly but pb also felt that way! It's like, ok, we've had enough of mindless spending and 'enjoying life', and you just crave some normalcy in your life. Haha! So yes I'm looking forward to going back to work and doing it well. It's kinda dumb cos it kinda means I'll never enjoy myself fully cos when I work I look forward to holiday and when I'm holidaying I look forward to work.

Am I weird or what..


Anyways, I also caught a cough throughout the whole vacation, and a very runny nose.. I was walking around with dried up mucus around my nostrils half the time. You know, when the mucus is so watery that you don't know when they creep out, and before you know it they have solidified around your nostrils? Kinda gross. My nostrils are so sore from all that rubbing! Luckily I now have my beloved chuan pei pi pa gao.. Love it. Ok, time to go organize my photos for your viewing pleasures..

No comments: