Saturday, March 14, 2009

saturday and sunday

How I like to spend my Saturdays.
  1. Sleep in late.. but preferably not too late cos there's so much to do. Latest 2pm.
  2. Clean up my room
  3. Sweep and mop my floor
  4. By this time I would have picked up all the clothes worn that week which has been lying around my room. Hand wash them.
  5. Use water from hand washing to wash toilet
  6. 'spa'
  7. Remove nail polish and let nails rest for a day
  8. Blog about travelling from half a year ago and try to remember stuff from the mouldy photographs
  9. Work on my photobooks which are long due. This has been evolving into a >2 year project.

How I like to spend my Sundays.
  1. Sleep in late
  2. Hope that daddy bought brunch by the time I wake up. If not, go buy brunch for the family.
  3. Rollerblade
  4. Jog
  5. Go walk around Toa Payoh central and spend most of my time in Watsons with nothing in mind to buy
  6. Pedicure after letting nails rest for a day
  7. Whatever is left to do from Saturday
Right now I'm about to embark on Step 8 of Saturday. Wow. I realize I'm actually quite a systematic person. However, anything not fulfilled within the weekend will be spilled to the next weekend, resulting in a filthy room or many unblogged entries.

As you can see, there's no wild partying or romantic dating involved. I love just being at home with my parents. Seems like I have gracefully transitioned into auntiedom.

No comments: