Friday, March 27, 2009

Earbud cord wrapper

I have only recently started using Google Reader, and have been slowly exploring the Staff Picks feeds. My favorite is definitely Design Milk with their daily beautiful designs which I can fantasize about. Second would be Make Magazine which also has DIY projects that usually brink on geeky (but i rike) which I can also fantasize about.

Anyways I noted this very easy 'earbud cord wrapper' which I almost wanted to make.. but I would alter the design so that you could wrap the cord lengthwise, hence adding less kinks into it. It's damn easy lah don't even have to watch the movie cos it's just about cutting up a credit card into the shape of a earbud cord wrapper -_-"

I was about to cut it up when I noticed the following link.. Teaching an 'Over Under' technique. Simple, but.. it's pretty magical really. Don't think I will be able to perform this on a bus full of construction workers with one hand carrying my bag and the other holding on to the poles for dear life though. More for storage of all my wires.

No comments: