Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Template

Today was amazing, I somehow managed to wake up at 7 am, which is pretty much a miracle. While waiting for pb I washed the toilet, mopped my floor and folded a heap of clothes. Mummy was very relieved to see that heap folded when she got home =D. Had a good time jogging and rollerblading at East Coast, followed by a Coffee Bean breakfast.

By the time I got home it was only 1 pm. Usually I would still be asleep. I spent the rest of the day cleaning up my template. Always wanted to do this but there wasn't a real need for it, until recently I realized that the photos on my blog are of very crappy resolution. I'm super inspired by The Big Picture where they use huge, sharp pictures and it's a joy to look.

So I increased the width of my blog posts, and finally escaped from the 'blogger' style of having everything in one page. You can still access the various links through the 'Archives', 'Link' and 'Tag' tabs.

2 comments:

gracie said...

hey en'

tell me the steps needed to have the toilet cleaned w/o touching the gross stuff (which was e reason why i never clean my home's toilet)

pawsie said...

Haha. You've got that right. It is definitely gross. But what gross stuff are you referring to?

If you're referring to the accumulated hair.. I usually just use some toilet paper to pick up while it's wet after i shower. You kinda get more immune to it after a while, but I do still use anti-bacterial handwash after that. Someone has to pick it up somehow, right?

Good to invest in a good pair of rubber gloves that goes up to your elbows. $2.50 and a cute shade of pink! It's really helpful and makes me feel quite professional. ha.ha.