Thursday, December 04, 2008

so little time so much to do ~

I have never believed in new year's resolutions, cos I hate having unfulfilled goals. What for make life miserable, it's meant to be enjoyed and savored at your own pace.

The things I would like to try, learn, complete or improve in...

Sports
Rollerblading
Running
Tennis
Badminton
Golf

Dance
Jazz
Lindy Hop
Hip Hop

Music
Jazz Piano
Pop Piano (keyboard)
Classical Piano
Guitar

Art
Photography
Photoshop
My photobooks
Video editing
Webdesign
Jewellery design

Beauty
Makeup
Nailart

Home
Cooking
Baking
Sewing
ok this list sounds weird and un-me

Travel
Too many to mention

Work
Better programming skills, haha

There are just way too many interesting things to excel in within a lifetime. But like pb says, can you just concentrate on one (or, a few) at a time?

No comments: