Friday, December 01, 2006

shop shop shop

To firefox users: I'm sorry about the misaligned layout. Did up the template in IE.. then realised that its ugly ugly here. Le sigh. It's gonna take me some time before I figure out how to get this done so be very patient.

edit: YES! I've solved it. It wasn't too difficult, with the help of CSS Hacks. Cool stuff. If you didn't notice, the date for the top article on this left column this text is residing in was always higher up, nearer to the header for firefox whereas for IE, it was aligned with the 'Tag' wording on the right column. Now it's fine for both! yippee!

This is a post on what I've been spending ma moolah on [other than travelling]. Pretty pretty clothes. It is damn addictive especially if they are on sale.

DSC03052
I've never loved any long sleeved shirt more than these. When I say long, I mean long. these are up to my knuckles! I used to love their clothes for the general long length, but these sleeves are just fantastic. I wear them everywhere. Sweet. The 3 A&F ones were bought on sale. I used to think that the material was too casual and u know, they tend to look old after a couple of washes. But I still luv luv luv them.

Casual Luxury..


DSC03053DSC03054
beautifully embroidered onto the sleeves and beneath the collar.

DSC03055DSC03059
Luxurious velvety ribboned seams.

DSC03067
Camis from hollister and a&f as well.

DSC03068
cute hollister pants that were on sale! now i can wear hollister & a&f INSIDE OUT! cami, shirt, pants, jacket. hee. a bit siow.


Next up, my Old Navy shopping spree. I just felt the itch to buy something through the internet.. And they had $5 flat shipping together with free exchange shipping.. so I clicked for the following items.. haha it's damn fun.

Oh and old navy's shipping system is damn good. the goods arrive in like, 2 days. after I ordered a new batch, they sent them in in another 2 days. cool.


DSC03061
Kinda cute isn't it? It looked much better on the website. Well I ordered a black one instead and I'll most probably return this.


DSC03062
I was looking for a more serious dress. But I can't help looking aunty with barbar arms in this so I have finally decided to return this as well.


DSC03063
I lurved this blazer the moment I saw it. but again it was much nicer on the page, I thought the ribbon was pink lah, kena cheated. I suspect I have color blindness. Anyways, they only had it in XL. Haha silly me still go buy. I still like it quite alot so i'm still considering whether to return it even though its oversized.


DSC03066
This is the most flop lah. It was originally one of my favourite pieces but when you're not exactly very curvy it's not easy to carry off such pieces well. I later bought it in one size smaller but it's still too big and weird. Gonna return both of them.

I also bought a bright yellow bikini top and a brown bikini bottom. The bottom was a size too big so I bought a smaller one. For my hawaii and later, florida-bahamas trip! Haha so out of my 6 purchases, I exchanged the size for 1, exchanged the colour for 1 and am returning 3 of them. Don't know why I look for such extra things to do.

No comments: