Monday, April 23, 2007

Back

Hello guys! My parents have been to the west coast for their tour for a week, so I've had some time to organize my photos and print them and stuff! Actually, I've only managed to print my parent's one week's worth of photos.. my, they are so much more crazy about taking photos than me!! Every single thing also take. All trees, snow covered objects, signs, monuments, statues, buildings, aerial views and skylines will not pass without them asking me to take a photo for them. I was their official photographer!! Wonder how they're doing in the West without a private photographer.. must be quite sian, =p

This morning I was a goondusamy. My parents' flight back is on Monday 23 at 11pm and they are supposed to reach at 6.33am. I struggled to wake up at 5 am this morning to go fetch them.. I checked on the flight status before leaving, and I was wondering why it didn't show a picture of where the plane was.. When I realised that they were reaching on 6.33am TUESDAY instead. Thank goodness I checked one last time before leaving or I would have stabbed myself for wasting my precious hours of sleep driving to the airport and panicking there.

Lemme start on some miscellaneous photos before going on to my weekly encounters..


Monday, March 19, 2007

We gathered for Erwin's birthday.. We had discussed what to get for him during work on sametime so that he couldn't hear haha. We actually wanted to get pink hairdye and put it in a brown hairdye box and give it to him, but we couldn't find pink hairdye decided it was too cruel to Mr Maggi Mee. They got him a shaver in the end instead, quite cool, comes with nose hair trimmer and all. Heehee.

For Mr Mee only, we had a fully Mee party, and everyone cooked different kinds of mee except for me cos i was lazy. Haha.

DSC06260DSC06261
Gathering in the lobby to write his card. Damn kok lah, put the food on the floor haha.

DSC06262DSC06263
we din even buy cake for him.. just koped some bread from his home.

DSC06264
he had to sing his own birthday song

the highlight of the day had to be when the guys were trying to shave his leg hair off with his new present. In the process, someone's else leg was grabbed instead. Classic.


Friday, March 23, 2007

ks met an australian chinese guy called marty at the gym, and he was gonna join us for that weekend's trip! So we decided to meet up for lunch at TGIF with marty and his korean wife Michelle and their very adorable baby. My first time at TGIF, everyone's food was good. I loved my salmon somethingsomething pasta.

DSC06270

ok, got past my miscellaneous posts.

No comments: