Saturday, June 10, 2006

ohio bound!

I'm at ohio! Just arrived at around midnight, and checked into Hampton Inn where I'll be staying for 3 weeks before shifting into my apartment. The room is superb, with a kingsized bed, a sofa (for?), microwave, fridge, coffeemaker.. and most importantly my internet access! =) Am currently sipping on Super 3 in 1 cereal.. thank god i brought that. yum.

This is gonna be a non-thought-provoking, photo-intensive blog simply for the purpose of logging what I see, hear and do in Ohio for this year. Also for friends and family who can be bothered to check on me. Heehee. Thanks to bubbles, dot, candy, toad, thambu, chio, laode and lingxin for your well wishes!! and liling, yongchee, edwin, leong and pets for the super cute card.

This entry actually goes to my dearie who did so much for me!! super sweet.. heh.. First he gave me a photoframe of our photos..

Then a pretty celestial ring from goldheart...


Then an IPOD!!! Complete with our photos and videos of Joy! To entertain me when i'm travelling.. or when i'm homesick.. =)

The last gift he gave was just unbelievable.. check it out:

A super pretty frame decorated by HIM! with our photos.. It's actually about one inch thick, and the flowers and stuff in there are 3D. He actually joined a scrapbook making workshop just to create this for me.. aiyoh, so sweet. haha. =) Totally don't deserve it especially since i'm leaving him here alone for a yr. =p

Ok, i tried to make it as non loveydovey as possible. Thank you so much dearie! I'll be updating if i ever can be bothered. I suck at this whole blogger thing and it takes forever for me to upload photos. Off to find a better way.. bb!

1 comment:

bubbles said...

omg!! pb u are soooooo luo man ti ke lahhhhh.. super envious!!! and pawrpawr i miss u sooooooo much ok!

eh what's the time diff ah... i always miss u on msn!!!!!

SOBZ

hugs n kisses,
babu