Saturday, June 06, 2009

blurb!

Guess what arrived?





















ALL my blurb books are here! Quality wise.. quite fail if you wanna compare to photos.. especially with the previous grainy camera.. but otherwise, I'm satisfied. Especially since they're totally original and they're MINE!

The buying process is so painless that I have to remind myself that it's created in my home, uploaded to California, printed and bound in 3 days in California, shipped to Oregon in a day, and then shipped back to my home. From upload to receiving it, it takes about 2 weeks.

The issue is that I can't stop making them.. I have so many precious photos unprinted. So I'll be perpetually damn broke this year while I'm printing these lovelies.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Pawr! This is super nice! What a great idea... where did u get them done?

pawsie said...

www.blurb.com! It's about magazine quality only but it's value for money, can go up to 440 pages =)